I am still working on the Pi Droid Alpha user manual and associated Python API, but I’d thought I would update y’all on what I am also working on right now… (and there be a sale!)
- Mikronauts ad is in the September 2015 issue of Servo on p.13
- Pi Droid Alpha new product announcement is in Servo on p.21 (same issue)
- My ODROID-XU4 Review has received a lot of interest
- I hope to publish the XU4 Shifter Shield review early next week
Santa’s helpers have dropped off a box with a nice pre-release quad core ARM SBC, look for a review of it real soon!
- I’ve found a freight forwarder to work with, which allows me to offer cheaper shipping to the US – with tracking!
- Would you believe it is cheaper for me to ship to the US than to Canada??? Weird, eh?
- I also have somewhat better rates to the UK and UE, but I am still trying improve shipping there
I remember how painful it was to go back to school, so I decided to put Mikronauts prototyping boards on sale.
- EZasPi prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi (now $10.95USD+s/h)
- EZasPi (B) prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi (now $10.95USD+s/h)
- EZasBone prototyping board for the BeagleBoneBlack (now $12.95USD+s/h)
- EZasPieProto300 large general purpose prototyping board (now $9.95USD+s/h)
- EZasPieProto600 large general purpose prototyping board (now $9.95USD+s/h)
The prototyping boards are also available in two and five packs for even greater savings.
VISIT OUR EBAY STORE