I used to think that RoboPi was pretty small.
But it dwarfs the Rasoberry Pi Zero!
RoboPi now supports the following single board computers:
- Raspberry Pi Zero (RPi Zero Review)
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (RPi2 Review)
- Raspberry Pi Model A
- Raspberry Pi Model A+ (RPi A+ Review)
- Raspberry Pi Model B
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ (RPi B+ Review)
- Banana Pi (and BPi-M1) (BPi Review)
- Banana Pro (BPro Review)
- LeMaker Guitar with Base Board (Guitar Review)
- ODROID-C1 (C1 Review)
- ODROID-XU4 with Shifter Shied (XU4 Review)
- MIPS Create CI20 (CI20 Review)
RoboPi simply stacks on top of the single board computers listed above.
Of course, RoboPi also supports stand alone operation with a PropPlug and 5V!
Every platform is supported with the C/C++ RoboPi API, and all platforms (except MIPS Create CI20) are also supported by the RoboPi Python API.